Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

No Pictures Please

For possibly the first time ever, Eiley did not want her photo taken today. I wish I could have gotten a good shot of her face. It was hilarious. She didn't stay mad long. She couldn't help but laugh when I climbed under the table with her.

The kids are both doing really well in swim lessons. Eiley is doing amazing. She swum about half of the pool doing backstroke tonight by herself. Arya is doing well too, but is afraid of sinking, so she won't put her head back and swim. She tucks her chin, sticks her butt down, and sinks.

As always, Zia is still making reading very difficult around here. It's hard to get her to stop when she makes us laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment