Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Her Own Style

And it starts again. Zia can now und.re.ss herself. Or maybe I shouldn't say again, since the other two still do this.

Arya has been wearing this hat and headband to school. I assumed she was taking it off once she got there. Another mom let me know that she's been wearing it every day in class. What a nut. I love that her teacher just goes with it and doesn't ask her to take it off. And yes, I am letting her sit on the counter and eat strawberry pie straight from the pan. It was a good pie and as far as desserts go, not too terribly unhealthy.

This slide has provided countless hours of fun around here. It is causing lots of fights right now too, but more fun than anything. I am amazed that the older two still play on it, but they love it. Even Zia now tries to slide or jump down it in style and not just sitting nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment