Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Making Me Proud

The kids and I spent a long time at the library today. First they had story time and then we picked out books. I took Zia into the bathroom to wash her hands. When I came out, I saw a guy ducked down behind a shelf with a kid. He was restocking the books the kid had knocked off the shelf. I told him "we've done that before". I assumed he was down there with his own daughter. Nope. I walked around the corner and saw Arya sitting in a chair net to his daughter. I went back to him and told him "I guess we've done this again."

Shortly after I got the books reshelved, I found the kids trying to knock each other out. There is a little alcove with soft kid chairs on both sides. Arya and Eiley were standing on chairs on opposite sides. They had a soft foot stool in the middle. They were jumping from their chairs, at the footstool, at the same time. Basically crashing into each other. I stopped them from doing that since they really were going to do some damage to each other. As soon as they stopped, they started wrestling. Of course Zia couldn't be left out of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment