Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Counting The Roe Way

The kids were not very well behaved today. They were up 2 hours past their bedtime last night. We got them to bed a little late and then 30 minutes later they were awake and crying that they were hungry. Cork offered to fry them an egg, thinking there was no way they'd eat it. Both jumped at the chance of him making them an egg. Seventy minutes, 4 eggs and half an apple later we finally got them back in bed. As always, going to bed late does not mean getting up late. I did hear them awake early this morning and Arya told Eiley "no wake up yet Eiley". Eiley must have listened since they didn't get up for another 30 minutes after that.

They gave us a run for our money today since they were over tired, hyper and did not want to listen. We were trying to get them loaded into the car and Eiley was not cooperating. I told her why she had to sit and that I was going to count to three.
Me: One
E: Two, Five, Six
A: Eight, Nine, Ten

So my counting thing didn't go so well this time. I couldn't help but laugh. I'm not sure if their counting or my spelling is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment