Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Do Pot Now


And it begins...one of the girls spilled water today.
V: Arya, did you spill your water?
A: No!
E: Arya spill my wahwah.
V: Arya, did you spill Eiley's water?
A: Yeah!



We ran to the store today to buy a couple things, including pink emmy emmies for the kids. They were so happy on the way home, making so much noise and then suddenly it was quiet.

I have been renting a DVD or two for the kids from the library each week. This week they have a Barney one and a Spot one. Arya wanted to watch them today, but they watched enough tv yesterday, so I told her no. She kept pushing for Spot and I told her "No, we aren't watching Spot right now". Her response "Yes, mama do pot now". How do you not laugh at that?

No comments:

Post a Comment