Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Sand



We had a fun day today, despite being inside most of the day. I made the girls "sand" out of flour and baby oil. What a mess! I figured it would get messy, but I didn't anticipate how much fun they would have...which translates to how hyper they would get. I couldn't keep both in check at the same time. We got the sand all over the kitchen and it was tracked through the hall and onto the front rug. I needed to clean the kitchen floor anyway, so I didn't mind. The girls played with this longer than they have done any other activity in a long time, so it was definitely worth the mess.


I found this bag behind the living room couch. I dumped the stuff in it so I could see what a 2 year old collects. In doing so, I found some things I had been looking for. They had Christmas ornaments, my first shoes, a small pot from the kitchen, a shovel, a handle to a plastic container, cards, one of their baby shoes, a pair of slippers, plastic cheese, mega blocks, and a my little pony brush in the bag. Very important stuff.

Arya was holding Eiley on the couch today. She must be practicing up for baby #3.

No comments:

Post a Comment