Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Papa Stance

I was trying to take a picture of both girls dancing this morning and got this instead. They stopped dancing and stood just like their Papa stands.

We went out to lunch today. Before we left, I pulled the kid menu up on my computer and told the kids their food options. All they heard was french fries. I asked what off the list they wanted and both said french fries. I asked what they wanted with their fries. Arya told me grilled cheese. Eiley on the other hand said ketchup. We kept going back and forth on this. I kept asking what she wanted with her ketchup and fries and she just kept saying ketchup. These kids definitely got their love of ketchup from Cork and not from me. They were pretty true to their word. They got a grilled cheese and fries to eat and ate mainly the fries. I don't blame them though. Despite the place having decent food, the kids' grilled cheese was cheap white bread, slathered in margarine with fake gross american cheese on it. I couldn't blame them for not wanting to eat it. They're used to grainy bread, good cheese and butter for their grilled cheese.


Recently, Arya decided that she wanted to sleep in Eiley's bed. Ever since, both have been sleeping in one bed or the other every night. It's so cute to see the two of them in one twin bed. This isn't a great picture, but I didn't want to wake them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment