Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Accidents Happen

The girls have been doing amazingly well without diapers. Today was the exception though. Eiley peed on a chair in the kitchen and then Arya peed while we were at the library. Arya was running around and stopped dead in her tracks. I knew right away what happened, even before I could see it soaking through. Poor kid was so embarrassed. Sometimes they can hold it for hours and other times they have to go every hour. I had planned on taking her to the bathroom in a few minutes, but was a couple minutes too late. We got back to the car to change her and I realized I didn't have extra pants with. Thankfully we had underwear and wipes though. Eiley had wiped out in a wet parking lot this morning and I'd used our extra pants for her. I grabbed new pants at home and then forgot to put them in the diaper bag when we left. We needed to run a few extra errands, so we went home after the library, changed Arya and headed out again...and yes, A&E are still rear facing :) Kids grow up fast enough. I can push them to learn things and be independent, but I'm not going to force safety things before I need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment