Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Bed Time Disasters

The girls were super charged tonight and did not want to go to bed. Cork told them, "Let's play a game. You go and hide in your beds and we'll come find you.". Both took off like it was the greatest idea. Of course 30 minutes later and we can still hear them playing, but at least they're in their room...and 30 minutes later I found out that they actually weren't in their room. They did this to our room, very quietly. It's now an hour and forty minutes past bed time and they are still up. Tomorrow is going to be rough.

No comments:

Post a Comment