Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

ChooChoo




It was gorgeous again today, so we spent the day outside. One of the things we need was go to the zoo. It was the zoo's behind the scene weekend where they take you into select areas of the zoo you normally don't get to see. One of the places Cork and I really wanted to see was where they keep and maintain the trains. Thankfully the girls enjoyed this as well and let us spend enough time there. We also got to see in the elephant area and the food commissary with all sorts of food including rabbits, mice, carrots and flavored yogurt. I asked who gets the yogurt and was told that just about all the animals at the zoo, besides the big cats, enjoy yogurt as a treat.

The girls picked out their own outfits today and are wearing mainly 3T. I can't believe it's not falling off of them. I think they still fit into some 18m clothes at the beginning of last summer. It's crazy how much they've grown in the past year.

No comments:

Post a Comment