Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Maybe

I don't think I say the word "maybe" too often, but maybe I do. The girls both use this word all day long every day. Today, I was pushing the girls in the swings. We've been talking about the new baby a lot lately. Arya said something about the new baby using their swings once she's born. I explained that the baby would be too small this summer, but she would use their swings the next summer. This prompted Eiley to tell me "Maybe my not baby. Maybe my big girl now". I call them my babies all the time and haven't really used the term big girl, so I'm guessing it's something they've heard at school. They say other things they've learned there. They sing a song, and I can't make out any of it until they say "what's your name" and point to someone. Arya said "ready, set, go" today. It's just little things they pick up, but it shows that they have an influence in their lives outside of Cork and me.


This picture looks so cute and peaceful. What you can't see or hear is Arya screaming "Eiley touch me" every time Eiley's arm went around her.

No comments:

Post a Comment