Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Air High Five

Arya was full of good lines today.
"I wipe my nose with a Kleenex, not lickin' it or pickin' it."

When I asked her to pick up scissors she did, then she ran past me yelling "air high five" with her hand in the air, but too far away from me to touch her. I found out later that this is something Cork does with them when he's not close enough to give them an actual high five without one of them moving toward the other.

We were having pretend tea in the basement. She told me that she was serving me "princess chocolate marshmallow tea."

Today's lunch was sauteed peppers and mushrooms with garlic, wine, and beef broth, mango, and pretzels with hummus. Both ended their meal with some coconut yogurt and goat cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment