Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Zuzu and ZiZi

Eiley was so tired today. She passed out and it took me so long to wake her up. I took this photo and then realized it looks sort of morbid. It's how she was sleeping though, so I kept it. Despite it taking forever to wake her, she played for a long time tonight before finally falling asleep. I think tomorrow will probably be another rough day from lack of sleep.

Zia just loves Sikozu so much. It's cute how much he tolerates her. I wanted to take a picture of her basically laying on him. She grabs him and tries to give him kisses. Most of the time he sits and takes it without moving. Once I squatted down to take a photo he saw an opportunity to get pet by me, so he walked away before I could get a photo of her on top of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment