Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Friday, April 26, 2013

Mom Eiley

Eiley really did not want Zia to get into the cat bowls today. This makes me laugh, but Eiley can be really helpful. I rarely shower at home if no other adult is around. I happened to today. Zia did not want to nap and I wanted to shower so we could run a few errands. I put her in her room, locked her gate and took a quick shower. When I finished, I heard Zia screaming, so I went to see what was going on. Arya had opened the baby gate to Zia's room and Eiley basically had Zia tackled in the hall so she couldn't get to the stairs. I am so glad Eiley is protective and was watching out for Zia. I now know that I need to put a padlock or something on the gate if I have to shower when no one else is here.

Zia quickly bounces back from her sister's parenting.

The twins "flew" kites today. I think I spent more time pulling sticks out of the kite strings than they spent flying them, but we all had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment