Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Tea Party

I went to a tea today at my parents' church with my mom and all three of my girls. We had a great time. The girls were exhausted from not sleeping last night and super hungry since the tea didn't start until 1:00. Eiley was having a typical Eiley breakdown until we got some food into her. Zia did awesome until the ladies started playing hand bells. She danced around so much on my lap that she hit her head on the chair. She was overtired already, so she cried and wouldn't stop right away. I took her out because I didn't want her bothering other people. She and I stood just outside of the room listening to the rest of the performance. She danced the entire time and even sang along a bit.

Zia is 10 months old today. She is by far the happiest baby I know. I am always amazed at how content she is. She has started fake laughing when she hears someone laugh and she fake coughs now too. I'm pretty sure she's trying to say kitty. Every time she sees Sikozu, she makes a K sound. She also says "momma" but I don't know if I consider it an actual word yet. She does not more often when she wants to get picked up. I don't know if that's because it's the sound she makes when angry or if it's actually her calling me.

No comments:

Post a Comment