Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Those Questions Again

I asked the kids this group of questions last year in April and thought it would be fun to ask again this year and see how their responses changed.

Eiley
What is something Mommy always says to you? I don't know
What Makes mommy happy? When we listen
What makes mommy sad? When we don't listen to you
How does mommy make you laugh? Saying Boo
What was mommy like as a child? I don't know
How old is mommy? Looks me up and down deciding....four a lot
How tall is mommy? Big
What is mommy’s favorite thing to do? I don't know
What does mommy do when you’re not around? Watch tv
If mommy becomes famous, what will it be for? Buying Stuff
What is mommy really good at? Cooking
What is mommy not really good at? I don't know
What does mommy do for her job? Clean up
What is mommy’s favorite food? I don't know
What makes your proud of mommy? I don't know
If mommy was a cartoon character, who would she be? Jane from Jane and the Dragon
What do you and mommy do together?Go on Walks
How are you and mommy the same?  We not the same age
How are you and mommy different? Because you bigger and AryaEiley smaller
How do you know mommy loves you? Because Lots
Where is mommy's favorite place to go? Grocery Store

What is something Mommy always says to you? You can go outside
What Makes mommy happy? EileyArya
What makes mommy sad? Throwing a fit
How does mommy make you laugh? Laughing
What was mommy like as a child? EileyArya age
How old is mommy? Four
How tall is mommy?A lot more
What is mommy’s favorite thing to do? Play
What does mommy do when you’re not around? I don't know
If mommy becomes famous, what will it be for? EileyArya
What is mommy really good at? Cooking
What is mommy not really good at? I doesn't know
What does mommy do for her job?I doesn't know
What is mommy’s favorite food? Bananas
What makes your proud of mommy? I just don't know
If mommy was a cartoon character, who would she be? I doesn't know
What do you and mommy do together? Have betention (attention)
How are you and mommy the same?  When we get older
How are you and mommy different?When we not older
How do you know mommy loves you? I don't have an answer for that question
Where is mommy's favorite place to go? To old McDonalds!


Poor miss Z is not feeling well today.

No comments:

Post a Comment