Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Super Mom

We went to the zoo today. Both of the twins were having a rough day. They are yet again not going to bed early enough and are so tired all day long. I walked from the giraffes to my car with Arya asleep in the Ergo on my back, carrying Eiley on an arm, and pushing Zia in the stroller. I got plenty of comments as I passed people who were walking much slower than me. I always walk fast, but I needed to walk super fast today or there is no way my arms were going to hold out until I got to the car. All of this was after I did a class at the gym today that always makes me so sore and tired.

We were eating dinner tonight when Eiley said "Arya, I see your bu.tt. cr.a.ck." Arya replied "Because I have no und.er.we.ar on", and then she stood up on her chair, lif.ted her dr.ess and started dancing around.

No comments:

Post a Comment