Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Baby Jail

We almost always stay for open gym on Wednesdays after school. Zia has decided she is no longer happy to sit with me while I chat with other moms and the twins run crazy. Now she wants to crawl around the equipment and go down the slides. I have to stay with her, so my social hour has disappeared. I was busy with her today when I heard one of the other moms calling my name. I turned around to see Arya with her pan.ts do.w.n. Lovely! The other mom had fixed them once, but she had purposely done it again. I went over to help her out and drag her away from the play equipment to explain why this wasn't okay. A quick and quiet explanation was extremely effective. She was obviously embarrassed and I don't think she'll be doing that again. This is something they do at home often and I am always working on it, but today was a first in public.

We were eating a snack today and Zia decided she wanted some too. She crawled over to her highchair, pulled herself to standing, started yelling at us, and banged on her seat. She was going to make sure we knew exactly what she wanted.

Zia in baby jail.

No comments:

Post a Comment