Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Leap Frog



The girls crack me up with their antics. Today, they were moving from one chair to another, standing up, sitting back down, sliding off the blue chair and getting right back up onto the red chair.


I was on the phone for about 2 minutes setting up a meeting for Friday. I then sent Cork and quick email to let him know. In that time, they kids had found the remote to our fan and light in our room and turned them on, taken shampoo out of our shower, & put a pacifier and bunny in the shower.

Eiley has a new thing where she can't stand a pacifier any where near her when she's going to nurse. Sometimes I put one by us just to see what she does. Today, she started nursing and had to stop to pick up the pacifier and throw it on the ground. Last night, I asked if she wanted milk. She stopped what she was doing, dramatically pulled the pacifier out of her mouth and ran toward me. She had to make a stop at the table to pick up the pacifier from there and throw it. Once it was on the ground, she could continue her path toward me to nurse.

No comments:

Post a Comment