Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Table Top

The girls started climbing on the kitchen table yesterday. Cork asked if I was going to sit there and just let them do it. My answer...Yes! Haha. Okay, so maybe it wasn't exactly a yes. I have a picture of myself sitting on this exact same table at 16 moths, so I thought it was funny that they are doing the same thing at 16 months. Arya was not only trying to climb on the table, but she was also moving from one chair to the next, stepping over the arm rests. I don't really want them climbing up there, but Cork came into the room while I was cooking dinner and I hadn't noticed that the girls were climbing.

Uncle Greg gave the girls foaming bath soap and bath crayons for Christmas. The bath crayons were a huge hit. They were all about drawing in the tub. They were not nearly as excited about the foaming soap.

No comments:

Post a Comment