Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Friday, December 10, 2010

Toothpaste


Before we left home, I grabbed 2 small tubes of toothpaste. I gave one to Cork to put in his bag and put one in my bag. He was packing his bag a few nights ago to go on an overnight trip for work and couldn't find his toothpaste. I found his toothpaste last night. The kids had dumped it down the heat register. Apparently, toothpaste does not fare well when it's repeatedly heated next to metal.


The girls had their first icecream cone tonight. I wish we'd taken a picture. They were hilarious. They both dove right in and then made the best face when the cold reached their teeth. Neither finished her cone, so we got to enjoy the berry sorbet they were eating. The place we got ice cream at had given each of them a baby sized scoop in a tiny little cone.

No comments:

Post a Comment