Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Friday, December 17, 2010

Preventing Scurvy


I saw Eiley go into the kitchen closet today. I just let her and shrugged it off when she came out with an onion. She was rolling it around and playing with it like it was a ball. No harm done. I walked into the family room shortly after to nurse them and all I could smell was raw onion. Eiley had taken a little bite and was happily munching on it. When I asked if she wanted milk, she spit the onion, and a blob of paper, out of her mouth. After nursing, they both went back to trying to bite the onion.

I just included this picture of Arya because she's so adorable walking around in her hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment