Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

This Little Piggie


The girls got a little pedicure today. I was painting my nieces toenails and they both sat down, pulled their socks off and pushed their feet toward me. I took that as a request.



Do you see something wrong with this picture? There are 2 kids in this house and we have 3 toothbrushes between them. The orange and green ones were bought at the same time. The orange one disappeared about 2 weeks ago. Cork and I looked every where we could think, but we couldn't find the toothbrush. In the meantime, we were brushing both of them with the same toothbrush. That sounds so redneck. LOL! They trade the toothbrushes back and forth anyway, along with pacifiers, toys, water bottles and just about everything else they put in their mouths. I finally gave up and bought the purple toothbrush on Tuesday. On Wednesday, Arya walked out of our office carrying the orange toothbrush. I think it may have been hidden in a basket of cat toys because she had a fake mouse in her other hand.

1 comment:

  1. My twins have 2 but when one gets left at Big J's then we use the same they still share the same crib everything (minus cookies) we have in the past found them sucking each others thumbs must be a rite of being a twin they share EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete