Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Dinosaur Roar

The zoo has a dinosaur in the entrance. Eiley hates it. I honesty don't even know if it's still there. We've been going through a different entrance for months to avoid seeing it. Eiley fell asleep on the way to the zoo today. We parked, I unbuckled Eiley and she woke just enough to say "my no want to see dinosaur" and then she fell back to sleep.


Cork took the girls to our neighbor's pool for a few hours today. Everyone there said the girls would sleep well tonight. I told them there was no guarantee. Eiley ate like a champ at dinner, but was falling asleep toward the end. Lots of goofing off, a gigantic fit from both of them and 90 minutes after normal bed time, both were finally asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment