Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Water Park


We took the girls to a water park in Wisconsin Dells today. Cork got free passes a while back that were expiring today. I didn't want to go at the end of my pregnancy and be that far from home. Since I couldn't get in the pools, Cork took the older two around, mainly at the inside water park, and I sat at a table inside with Zia. I got a good couple hours of reading packed into my day and the girls got tired out.

Of course their being tired out meant they both slept some in the car on the way home, which meant they didn't go to bed on time. We didn't even try to get them to bed until over an hour after their regular time. I'm pretty sure I fell asleep before them. They were chatting away and goofing off. At one point, I stood outside their door, peeking in to listen and watch a little. It was very hard not to laugh loud enough for them to hear me. They were playing with their dolls, standing on their beds, making the dolls dance. Together, they'd throw the dolls in the air and then dive on the beds after them. They then started making the dolls go potty and were making comments like "baby pee pee on my lap". When you're exhausted and up half the night, small things like this can be very amusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment