Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

If the Pants Fit

The older two went to bed very late last night, were up more often than Zia and up for the day ridiculously early. They then tested my patients all day long. I got Zia dressed and they stole pasta from the cupboard and threw it on the kitchen floor. I asked them to pick it up and put it in the garbage and put the garbage can next to them. Instead, they threw it outside. I bought Zia a package of pacifiers yesterday that came with a rebate form. I filled it out and put it on the back of the kitchen counter to make sure it was away from them. Sometime while I cooked dinner, Arya took it, tore it up and threw it on the floor. Arya bit Eiley super hard and left a lasting mark. Arya threw part of her dinner on the floor instead of eating it. Arya broke part of Zia's bouncer after I repeatedly asked her to leave Zia and the bouncer alone. Both took off and ran away from me in a store. It was just one thing after another and I am exhausted. They went to bed well tonight, but as usual, Zia woke up when they went to bed and is super fussy. I think I deserve a ittle break when Cork gets home. Maybe I'll get a chance to clean up tonight's dinner on Thursday when he's home ;)

The girls and I were looking at pictures today and I realized that Zia wore a pair of pants the other day that Arya was wearing in a picture from when she was 5 months old. Crazy! I put the same outfit on Zia tonight just to take a picture. The shirt is big on her and the pants are probably a little bigger on her than they were on Arya at 5 months, but it's still crazy to think how much bigger she is than they were. Arya and Eiley were still wearing newborn clothes at Zia's age and would be for another month. Zia is easily fitting into 3 month clothes right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment