Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Friday, July 13, 2012

Princess Mickey

Zia is a month old today. The last month has flown by. I'm tired, but this little tike is so much easier than Arya or Eiley. She's a joy to have around (not that they weren't). We feel blessed to have a third child and are so happy. Arya and Eiley are so good with her. I couldn't ask for better older siblings for Zia. They are so gentle and always willing to help.




Eiley got into my eye liner today. I let her walk around like this all day because I thought it was funny.


Ever heard of Princess Mickey? Neither had I. We have one pair of princess pajamas that I bought used. Tonight, both kids wanted to wear them. Arya has never gotten to wear them, so she finally got her turn. That was not okay with Eiley. Eiley threw a mini fit and then tried to convinced Arya that she should wear the "Princess Mickey" pajamas. You might know Princess Mickey as Minnie Mouse. Arya wasn't buying it and did not give in to Eiley's pressure. Eiley then threw a epic fit. She screamed so hard, I thought she was going to throw up. Eventually she caved though and wore the Princess Mickey pajamas.

No comments:

Post a Comment