Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Good Morning

Good Morning! This is what Arya and Eiley were wearing this morning when they woke me up. If you can't see, Eiley is in a dress that's too big, with a two piece swim suit over it and shoes that are also too big. The top of the swim suit is inside out. I didn't even hear that the two of them were awake. Their pajamas were on the first floor, so who knows what kind of party they had before they woke me.

Eiley refused to eat dinner last night, so I fed it to her for lunch. We had a stand off, but eventually she ate most of it. While she sat in the kitchen, Arya and I read some books. Eiley announced to me "Momma, my night night" and laughed. I thought she was joking and then I realized it had gotten way too quiet. Arya and I went to check on her and found her asleep in her chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment