Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Winter Pool


Cork took the older two to a neighbor's house to swim. This is how they dressed themselves.

Tonight, he took them to the fireworks downtown. I stayed home and am planning on heading to bed very early, as long as Zia cooperates. We took Zia to my chiropractor earlier today. I'm hoping it helps her sleep better at night and resolves the reflux I think she has. She's obviously gaining weight and isn't showing some of the main signs of reflux. She is waking up a lot at night and is in pain. She makes grunting and groaning noises all night long while she's on her back. I think she might go 3 hour stretches if she was comfortable and wasn't refluxing all night long. Hopefully her adjustment will achieve that for us. The chiropractor also picked up on the fact that she has torticollis, just like Arya did. I'm so tired that I missed it, but it's very obvious even though it isn't nearly as bad as Arya's. Hopefully these early adjustments and positioning will help her and we won't end up with another child in a helmet.

No comments:

Post a Comment