Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Big Shoes to Fill

Arya has a long way to go before her feet are as big as mine. I'm sure the time will go incredibly fast. If you enlarge the picture, you can see that her second and third toes are pushed into the ground so it looks like the tips point up. I'm doing the same with my toes and didn't notice until I uploaded the pics from my camera. While she may have my weird toe flex, she definitely does not have my toes. Her toes and toe nails look like Corky's. Her toe nails also grow like Corky's, or I guess I should say that they don't grow like Corky's. I've trimmed a couple of their toe nails since the girls were born, but not all of them and none have been trimmed more than once.

This is the kind of picture a kid hates her parents taking. She filled her pants and my reward for taking this was to clean her up. That should teach me.

2 comments:

  1. LOL at the last picture!!! Bella's toe nails aren't growing much at all either, so weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I'm not the only one who has taken a picture of their kid pooping. Sounds like you got quite the reward.

    ReplyDelete