Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sugar and Spice and Things Not So Nice

I know some people love bows on their bald little girls. Around here the girls won't wear bows, head bands or anything like that until they actually have the hair to hold them in. The way I see it, the girls look just as ridiculous with this on their heads as I do.

On a side note, my camera broke last night. I have to take pics with my video camera until we get it fixed.

2 comments:

  1. I have a friend who always put the biggest bows and headbands on her baby, who was completely bald. It always looked like the headband was so uncomfortable!!

    Your Caddyshack post below cracked me up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I just peed a little reading this!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha....HILARIOUS!!!! I was totally this person until having a million people tell me my daughter totally dressed in pink was a "very cute son" made me put bows on Abby's head. But don't worry - my family reminds me ALL the time I'm a hypocrite! Ha ha...the sick thing is I've totally started to think its cute... aghhhhh!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete