Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Poop Capades


How do you ensure that your child, who hasn't pooped in days, will finally empty her bowels? There are a few ways, each ensuring she will also shoot the poop out of her diaper and onto her clothes.
1) Put her in a new cute outfit
2) Throw a load of baby laundry into the wash

Today was scenario one. Eiley was wearing this purple outfit for the first time. I picked her up after a nap and smelled her because I thought their room smelled a little like poo. I really need to learn to not take a huge whiff when trying to determine if they've pooped. Wow! They really can stink. She was immediately put in the tub. I think I need to buy a spatula to keep in the tub so I can scrape poop off of their backs when they do this. I hate scooping it off with my hands.

4 comments:

  1. Soooooooo true!!

    Alexis' favorite is pooping just as she's falling asleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, as a mother of a Chronic.Blow.Out-er I would love you to invent a poop-spatula. I'd totally buy one, as scraping it off is the freaking worst. I was just working on a poop post for my blog - hilarious!

    ReplyDelete