Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Monday, March 15, 2010

Young Einstein

So, we left the tag on the Baby Einstein jumper. At first I didn't even realize it was there. After a while, Arya and Eiley would reach toward it, so we left it. Today, I was doing laundry and left Eiley in the jumper. I came back into the room, picked her up and noticed blue stuff all over her face. I looked down at the tag to see that she could now reach it and had gnawed on it. Yum! The tag has now been removed...If you click on her picture, you can see the flecks of blue much better.

1 comment:

  1. Where there's a will there's a way!! LOL

    When Jace was roughly this age, we had him in his jolly jumper that hung from a hook in the middle of an arch between the kitchen & the living room. I was making supper listening to him bounce and I all of a sudden heard a crinkle. I walked over to him and he had a Sears catalogue page stuffed in his mouth. I was like, wth??? He had figured out how to swing in the jumper and pick up things with his toes!! After that, nothing was left in a 10 foot radius around him, LOL

    ReplyDelete