Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Black Eyed Pea


I gave Arya a mini-shiner yesterday. Poor kid. I picked her up from her crib after a nap. I'm not sure what happened, but she went flying out of my hands. She was barely off the crib mattress and sort of spun out of my hands. She would have been fine except she hit her jungle music thing on the way down. She's a tough little girl and barely cried. I felt horrible and still do, but I've been calling her Shiner since it happened. I kind of like the nickname and it may stick. I couldn't get a good picture of the bruise. She has one on her right eyelid that's covered by her lashes here and one on her right cheek.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, poor kid. Glad she took it well. I have a pic of Jace with a HUGE bruise on his forehead, great memento's LOL

    ReplyDelete