Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

What Time is it Mr. Fox?

I've heard from other parents that it's hard for kids to adjust to time changes. This may be true for some kids, but Arya and Eiley have had no problems with the two changes they've experienced in their short lives. They went to bed at 7:00 old time last night and were up at 7:00 new time this morning, which is their usual time. Arya was so tired by the end of the day that she was passed out in her highchair by 6:50.

I think Cork may have worn her out this afternoon. I had a great day! I was out with a friend for 3.5 hours this afternoon. I think that may be the longest I've been without the kids since they were born. I got home and both kids were both happy and alive, so he must have done an amazing job. They slept some while I was gone, so he got some things done around the house. To top it off, Cork made dinner while I bathed the kids and cleaned up while I nursed them before bed. All in all, a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds wonderful! My kids had no problems adjusting either, thank goodness!

    ReplyDelete